Sunday, February 21, 2010

 


Tambien, I took this picture during the only walk I've taken without mi mapa. My point of reference is always the Rambla, and I was certain that I was headed toward it but instead got lost for about a half hour in a warren of streets that looked much like this one. The reason I took this picture is that the people on bicycles are policia and they are waiting for the gate (the garage door thing) to open. The space that they will be entering is quite small so I don't know why they want to go in except perhaps to store their bicycles. I tried to get closer, but again I feel awkward about taking pictures of non-touristy things. The car is typical off the main drag. It appears that people keep them as long as they run. Oh! There is a funny television ad about a guy who is trying to pick up a woman but she spurns him...until he uses the advertised product to shine the surface of his car. I guess a shiny car is an aphrodisiac.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Followers

About Me

My photo
Three amazing cats. One ongoing amazing adventure.