Sunday, February 21, 2010
Okay, this is typical of what the sidewalk looks like between my apartemente and the parada. I admit that I am a klutz so I have to look down regularly so that I don't fall on my face. One day I decided to try my version of heels (very small, maybe 1.5 inches) in case I have to wear them in BA. I kept stepping into the scores on the pavers and I guess that anyone who saw me walking that day would think I was a kid wearing my mother's shoes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
-
▼
2010
(55)
-
▼
February
(30)
- From the airport....
- A new presidente will comes into power on Monday ...
- He only merits a plazuela.
- Finally the everyday person
- I love the graffiti. The illustrations are fab...
- A tremendous storm descending. Lots of wind, s...
- Okay, this is typical of what the sidewalk look...
- This photo shows you a few things I've mentione...
- air conditioning runoff
- People must really think I'm loco when I take s...
- Tambien, I took this picture during the only wa...
- While you cannot see the white stoves lining th...
- Close enough...
- My MVD fashion buy
- Mid February heat wave
- Impressions: some photos
- classificatore cantegriles
- curtains
- playa from the rambla
- fuzzy but indicative
- all that's left of the old fort
- guards
- Port side
- Additional initial impressions
-
▼
February
(30)


No comments:
Post a Comment