This photo shows you a few things I've mentioned. You can see the old VW on the left. This is one of the jillions Plazas, only it is a Plazuela because it is very small. Practically the only thing there is room for is Winston (facing the Rambla) and maybe three people. And it demonstrates the fashion of writing something, anything, on every available surface. I took this the same day that I got lost and finally found my reference point. I will be passing Winston again because I want to walk up to the other mall (they are called 'shopping' not malls) because it is supposed to be for younger people and I need to discover what that means.
Sunday, February 21, 2010
This photo shows you a few things I've mentioned. You can see the old VW on the left. This is one of the jillions Plazas, only it is a Plazuela because it is very small. Practically the only thing there is room for is Winston (facing the Rambla) and maybe three people. And it demonstrates the fashion of writing something, anything, on every available surface. I took this the same day that I got lost and finally found my reference point. I will be passing Winston again because I want to walk up to the other mall (they are called 'shopping' not malls) because it is supposed to be for younger people and I need to discover what that means.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
-
▼
2010
(55)
-
▼
February
(30)
- From the airport....
- A new presidente will comes into power on Monday ...
- He only merits a plazuela.
- Finally the everyday person
- I love the graffiti. The illustrations are fab...
- A tremendous storm descending. Lots of wind, s...
- Okay, this is typical of what the sidewalk look...
- This photo shows you a few things I've mentione...
- air conditioning runoff
- People must really think I'm loco when I take s...
- Tambien, I took this picture during the only wa...
- While you cannot see the white stoves lining th...
- Close enough...
- My MVD fashion buy
- Mid February heat wave
- Impressions: some photos
- classificatore cantegriles
- curtains
- playa from the rambla
- fuzzy but indicative
- all that's left of the old fort
- guards
- Port side
- Additional initial impressions
-
▼
February
(30)


No comments:
Post a Comment