This picture shows what to my clumsy sense seems very difficult: tucking the thermos, cupping the container with metal straw, and just going about your business. You can also see one of the people trying to hand the man some kind of advertisement. I wonder if she's one of the leftover Mooneys, something I haven't written about but might later.
Friday, February 26, 2010
Finally the everyday person
This picture shows what to my clumsy sense seems very difficult: tucking the thermos, cupping the container with metal straw, and just going about your business. You can also see one of the people trying to hand the man some kind of advertisement. I wonder if she's one of the leftover Mooneys, something I haven't written about but might later.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
-
▼
2010
(55)
-
▼
February
(30)
- From the airport....
- A new presidente will comes into power on Monday ...
- He only merits a plazuela.
- Finally the everyday person
- I love the graffiti. The illustrations are fab...
- A tremendous storm descending. Lots of wind, s...
- Okay, this is typical of what the sidewalk look...
- This photo shows you a few things I've mentione...
- air conditioning runoff
- People must really think I'm loco when I take s...
- Tambien, I took this picture during the only wa...
- While you cannot see the white stoves lining th...
- Close enough...
- My MVD fashion buy
- Mid February heat wave
- Impressions: some photos
- classificatore cantegriles
- curtains
- playa from the rambla
- fuzzy but indicative
- all that's left of the old fort
- guards
- Port side
- Additional initial impressions
-
▼
February
(30)


No comments:
Post a Comment