Tuesday, March 9, 2010
This is Defensa (one of the streets in San Telmo) on Sunday. It's kind of like this all the way to Plaza Dorrego where it's equally as crowded but around a square where people sell mostly old things and tourists take pictures of the quaint cobblestone streets and the buskers and the musicians. I'll post one of the latter.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
-
▼
2010
(55)
-
▼
March
(13)
- 24 Marzo
- revelations
- And behind door number 3
- One of my favorite things about this neighborhood...
- This guy was really passionate about his guitar p...
- This is Defensa (one of the streets in San Telmo)...
- My part of town is a little less ritzy than most....
- I have a whole series of shots like this. I just...
- This is Eva and her family's crypt. As you can s...
- Some very nice people--a friend of the girlfriend...
- A frequent event
- Getting ready for day two
- Yikes, starting my project without much ado!
-
▼
March
(13)


No comments:
Post a Comment