My part of town is a little less ritzy than most...it borders La Boca & Constitucion. And I live two blocks beneath the street that some people won't cross...except on Sundays. It's not so bad considering my experiences in Adams Morgan. But the sidewalks are often lined with stuff like this...except on Sundays and not at all above that street of which I'll write soon.
Tuesday, March 9, 2010
My part of town is a little less ritzy than most...it borders La Boca & Constitucion. And I live two blocks beneath the street that some people won't cross...except on Sundays. It's not so bad considering my experiences in Adams Morgan. But the sidewalks are often lined with stuff like this...except on Sundays and not at all above that street of which I'll write soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
-
▼
2010
(55)
-
▼
March
(13)
- 24 Marzo
- revelations
- And behind door number 3
- One of my favorite things about this neighborhood...
- This guy was really passionate about his guitar p...
- This is Defensa (one of the streets in San Telmo)...
- My part of town is a little less ritzy than most....
- I have a whole series of shots like this. I just...
- This is Eva and her family's crypt. As you can s...
- Some very nice people--a friend of the girlfriend...
- A frequent event
- Getting ready for day two
- Yikes, starting my project without much ado!
-
▼
March
(13)


No comments:
Post a Comment