Sunday, April 18, 2010

Catching up on fotos.

Neighborhood Graffiti

I know that this will end up being a disjointed post, but I want to put up various photos about things that I've already written about, and then add some more.

So here goes:  the graffiti or wall art (you judge) is often spectacular.  Or, more often, sends a message.  The really amazing pictures appear over night, and are always signed.  The ones that look as if they could have come from anime stills did just crop up and blasted out at me one morning when I happened to have a camera.  Who knows how long they will stay...when the next artist comes along they'll just become an underlayer.

grafitti in my neighbordhood


Subte A

I wrote about taking this line last month.  It is the oldest one in the system and more stunning than I could capture.

subte A


Matadores and then some
These are from last Sunday's adventure, except for the bookstore, which I visited last Saturday.

Matadores&therest


Natalie's last week, and Alejandro's last day.

I will write about Natalie's last day especially since it involved using multiple forms of transportation to get around the march in which our very own Los Pibes participated.

LosPibes&Students


Chau for now! 


1 comment:

  1. Love the photos Zoe! Thank you for your posts, I've been reading them all and I love your approach to traveling.
    Pam

    ReplyDelete

Followers

About Me

My photo
Three amazing cats. One ongoing amazing adventure.