October 9, 2009
Countdown, 102 days until Montevideo. Before that, another first time trip: Grenada, 41 days. No unusual preparation for Grenada, and no real requirements for Uruguay (or Argentina) but I took the Hepatitis A vaccination from a list of suggested innoculations. I purchased medical travel insurance because it needed to be done within 15 days of buying my ticket. It's really going to happen.
The important things like where I'm going to stay, the details of what I'm going to do are not worked out, only when I'm leaving and returning. There will be a day when I will need to know those details, but I'm finding that social time is slower than what I'm used to when I correspond with my contacts in South America. Maybe that's true everywhere but in our instant response work lives.
Thursday, October 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment